Large Format Printing / Business Printing Services:
Our team at B&L Graphic Solutions is backed by over 70 years of experience in providing highly specialized, affordable printing services for an array of industries. Our state-of-the-art facility features the latest digital printing.
We’re capable of contract, large & small format, on-demand, and short run printing services for a wide range of applications
• Overall dimensions as large as 20’ x 64” x 2”, achieving tolerances as tight as +1/64”
• Paper thicknesses ranging from 20 lb. to 16 pt.
• Print on specialty materials such as metal, plastic, PVC, foam core, poly-metal, styrene, vinyl, & many more
• Apply UV coating laminates in order to elevate a design’s aesthetic quality
• Assist architects and engineers with output and binding of all their mechanical and technical drawings
• Fabricate an array of products including boxes, decals, gaskets, magnets, labels, POP displays, tags, and vinyl graphics.
• Precision die cutting services using our state-of-the-art, digital and flatbed cutting systems
• Equipped to die cut materials with overall dimensions as large as 64” x 120” x 2”, maintaining tolerances as tight as +0.01
• Facility is equipped for prototyping, high volume runs, and blanket orders
• Materials including acrylic, metal, plastic, aluminum, corrugated, polycarbonate, polystyrene, wood, vinyl, & more.
• Produce signs with overall dimensions of up to 120” x 64” x 2”, featuring tolerances as tight as ±1/16”.
• State-of-the-art cutting and routing processes that allow us to create signs in practically any unique shape
• Signs can be integrated with additional features such as adhesives, Velcro, magnets, and reflective colors
We are a single source provider for practically any custom printing need, offering booklet production, decals, banners, die-cutting, finishing, and laminating. We have handled virtually every production method, from prototyping to high volume runs. Our blanket order programs can ensure bulk print deliveries to the customer based on a pre-established schedule. Our staff can get the job done right the first time for last minute tradeshows and other events. We’re an established leader in high resolution, custom printing. To learn more about our custom printing services, please contact us.